Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ulta Haul!

So I decided to do a little retail therapy last night, and the only place I wanted to go to was Ulta, it's like a Toys R Us for makeup junkies like myself LOL.  Check out what I purchased!


So many goodies!  I finally bit the bullet and purchased the original Urban Decay Naked Palette.  I struggled for a while wondering if I should get it since I already own so many neutral palettes, but I can't stop hearing so many great things about this that I had to pick it up. 



I know everyone has seen pics of the palette, and swatches but I felt like I just had to :o)

I also purchased the Real Techniques brushes, the Flawless Core Collection for the face, and also the Stippling Brush.  I haven't used the core collection yet, but I did use the stippling brush this morning & OMG I just loved the way this brush felt against my face, and the way it applied my foundation.  It's a definite must have brush in my book!



I also managed to pick up 6 out of the 10 Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow.  I haven't used them yet but I did some swatches & the pigments are pretty incredible.  Here are the colors that I purchased.


(Left to Right: Tough as Taupe, Fierce & Tangy, and Edgy Emerald)

(Left to Right: Pomegrante Punk, Bold Gold, and Audacious Asphalt)

These babies are being compared to the MAC Paint Pots, which I love, so I'm dying to test these babies out to see how long they last & just how much they help make the eyeshadows pop!

Next up I picked up to NYX Glitters, that I just wanted to add to my makeup collection.

(Left: Disco Queen, Right: Gold)

Another purchase I made was from Japonesque, their Precision Eyelash Curler since it's smaller in size it can curl your lashes accurately!


And for my final purchase, I got the SmashBox Try It Kit.  I've never used SmashBox products before, so for $19 I figured I'd give it a try, these are some of their best products in trial size that I'm sure I won't regret.



This kit includes the Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Photo Finish Lid Primer, Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx, Hyperlash Mascara in Blackout, and Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume.

All in all I'm super happy with my purchase, and I can't wait to go back again!  If you have any of these products let me know what you think!  Later beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment