Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Milk of Magnesia for Oily Skin????


I know, I know, I'm late with this lol.  While searching through YouTube & various other sites for something to control the oil on your face, I stumbled upon this product, Milk of Magnesia (M.o.M), so curiousity took control & I went out & purchased a bottle to see if it truly lives up to the hype, & let me tell you it does not dissappoint!!!

I have very oily skin especially around my T-Zone, the majority around my eyebrows, & I tend to look like a shiny disco ball by the end of the day if I don't use anything to control the oil, & this has been such a savior. 

I go through my normal skin routine, cleanser, toner, & moisturizer, I then follow it up with a thin layer of M.o.M, try not to pile it on because it will leave you with white residue on your face.  I apply it with a cosmetic sponge, be sure to shake the bottle first before applying.  Once I let it dry, I sometimes (not all the time because it does a pretty good job on it's own) I follow it up with the Monistat Chaffing Gel on my T-Zone only, then I proceed with my foundation & the rest of my face routine. 

Let me tell you my face goes on for hours without being oily, since I only put on a thin layer, naturally after about 6 hours or so a little oil seeps through but nothing in comparison to how oily my face use to get before using this.

You can also use M.o.M as a overnight face mask, & as a deodarant, I'm sure there is more, just keep experimenting with it.  Enjoy beauties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment